If you are looking for a quick remedy to get rid of sinusitis, then you are in the right place. I think you already know that sinusitis is an inflammatory disease of the sinuses, which are air cavities found in the cranial bones, especially those near the nose. For various reasons, sinusitis can become acute or chronic.
Is sinusitis bother you, you can treat it naturally, with the following remedy:
- A ceramic or plastic Tibetan pot, called a neti pot: it
- Marine water (buy it from natural stores or mix 1 liter of water with 3 tablespoons of sea salt)
How to use?
- The neti pot and the water you use must be very clean.
- Put the marine water in the bowl, and position yourself above the bowl.
- You must always have your mouth open so you can breathe. Then, just bend forward.
- Put the neti bowl to the left nostril, relax and let the water drain through the right nostril.
- Then carefully clean your nose, breathe gently to get rid of mucus and toxins.
- Repeat the procedure with the other nostril.
Benefits of this sinusitis treatment
- You will breathe easier
- You will eliminate mucus accumulated in the sinuses, full of bacteria and toxins.
- You will decongest your nose, but also the ears, and even eyes.
- Migraines will be relieved
- Better focus
- You will feel relaxed
- You will prevent insomnia
- You will stop snoring